Monday 28 February 2011

Meet Me On Monday

 I will do a full and proper post tomorrow, there's been quite a lot going on this past week. For now just my Meet Me On Monday and then I must crack on with my college work :)


Questions:

1.  What are you wearing right now? jeans, trainers and a pink hoody
2.  Do you have any freckles? nope {TH} & {B} have enough for everyone in this house
3.  What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor? my what? oh right they are sweets hehe erm at the moment I'm loving Cadbury Creme Eggs
4.  What is the last movie you saw in the theater? I have no idea it's been that long since I went to the cinema, I watched The Terminal on tv last night does that count?
5.  Would you rather live without tv or without music? tv, when I first moved out of home, I couldn't afford the tv license so didn't have a tv for about 6 months, was quite happy with the radio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment