Monday 14 March 2011

Meet Me On Monday

It's Monday again and I have to admit I feel a whole lot better today. I've come to some decisions and as soon as {TH} wakes up I will talk things through with him. Poor {TH} had a very bad night last night, he was awake till the early hours and even when he did (finally) drop off he was restless and sweaty. I went to bed early so managed to get a few hours sleep before he came in and distrubed me. I don't mind though, well I do but it's something I've come to deal with and although I'm an 8hrs a night kinda girl I can survive on very little sleep, I just have to keep myself busy through out the day and I have some things I want to get done today so I should be ok. I just hope {TH} is ok.









Questions:

1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home? yes, but it's not a very pretty one lol although it's much prettier now {TH} has done some work on it. You can see some before & after pictures in this post {here}
2.  Can you drive a stick shift? no, I can't drive at all but when I do eventually learn it will be stick shift as thats the most common here in the UK
3.  How many computers are in your home? Now just 3, we recetly sold {TH}'s desktop. There's my mean machine, {TH}'s lappy and {TB}'s desktop
4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself? no and no hehe being in the UK we don't have to file taxes like you do stateside unless you are self employed (I think)
5.  What is your favorite meal of the day? Can't say I have one to be honest, I like breakfast but only when it's certain cereals and I don't have to rush




No comments:

Post a Comment