Saturday 12 February 2011

No More Get Ups

..........for a whole 9 days, thats right 9 days where I don't have to be up at silly o'clock! The kids finished school today for half term. So I have until Feb 21st until I have to be up at 6:30am again. It's feels so good knowing that. The kids will still be waking me up early but not as early and I can send them back to bed hehe.

I had the 'big dig' at school today, although I hold my hands up and admit I didn't dig a single hole, though to look at my poor boots you wouldn't believe it (see below)


See what I mean? The whole school field is water logged and yucky! and I don't own wellies lol We did have fun though, watching the kids planting their tree's. Each class had one big tree and eight small ones to plant. Althought the school field is surrounded by bushes and trees we (as a school) wanted to create some different areas in the playing field and the trees are step #1 


Whoops I thought I posted this last night, obviously I didn't lol

No comments:

Post a Comment