Sunday 6 February 2011

Best Laid Plans

Just never work out how you want them too. The kids {B},{S} & {LM} decided to bring me down a load of dirsty washing this morning, despite yesterday claiming everything dirty was downstairs in the basket. I had 2 loads left over from yesterday and the kids generously gave me another 2, so I've spent most of the day washing and drying. I always leave my hot whites wash till sunday morning, I don't why, but I do. That wash alone takes close to 3 hrs, so add to that the extra 2 loads I've got and my laundry schedule as gone west.

I did manage to get a nice new pretty layout for my blog though, although it took alot longer to get it installed that I thought it would, but hey ho, I'm a happy bunny now it's all sorted. I am going to try and make my own in the near future, I know the basics of how to make one, it's just finding the right materials and putting it altogether.

So needless to say I haven't done half the things I wanted to do today. I haven't thought about what I'm going to do with my 'launchpad'. Well I have thought, I need a new carpet out there but at the moment that is not an option. It's alot more than we can afford (at the min) to replace the hall/stairs/landing carpet. That however is the only thought so far regarding this high useage area. 

I have an assignment for college due in by 8:30pm tomorrow night, it's about 75% done, so I need to spend an hour or so at school in the morning doing some more research so I can finish it off. I also have college tomorrow night, so my time tomorrow to get things done is sparse to say the least. I then have another assignment due the following Monday, so I think this week is going to be spent doing alot of studying and researching. Not leaving alot of time for me to get the house straight. Why, Oh Why did I not start this house cleanring task BEFORE I started my course???? Oh yeah because that would have been the sensible thing to do!


So this week I think I will focus on trying to do little things round the house. Maybe next Saturday/Sunday I can focus on a larger task until then it will be a little here and there

No comments:

Post a Comment