Wednesday 2 February 2011

Getting Started........

Where do I start? I don't think any room in my home is organised :( so where do I start. 
It seemed pretty simple to start at the beginning

I've decided to do the 21 day challenge, as seen on A Bowl Full Of Lemons blog. Although she started this on January 1st, I'm starting it now - hey better late than never. I will aldo be 'trying' to complete the weekly challenges too.  


I also have my list of things I want to complete (I will add this to the blog asap) and can check them off once they are done. I am part way through working out a weekly cleaning rota (again I will add this to the blog), doing a few small jobs each day and hopefully I will be able to keep on top of that (as well as everything else).


Above everything else, I am determined to suceed in my challenge to change my life-style. Who knows, I may yet, achieve my dream of being a domestic goddess :)



1 comment:

  1. When all else fails I aim for two things.
    The entrance - first impressions and all that. If the entrance way is reasonably clear I don't have to worry about opening the door.
    The second thing is "me space". Somewhere you can look at and think "yeah, that's mine and looks cool". It might only be your bedside table or your baking cupboard but it does give you that little "ooh" to carry on.

    ReplyDelete