Monday 7 March 2011

Meet Me On Monday

oh the joys of a Monday morning! I actually managed to get most of the clothes folded and put away last night - I folded all the kids and stacked them so they can put them away when they come home from school, it was a little late by the I finished to go putting stuff away in their rooms and risk waking them. There is a load in the dryer from last night that I need to tackle today and a few bits of washing but other than that I think I am done. Hooray!!!!










Questions:

1.  What is your favorite way to eat potatoes? I love mashed spuds with a dollop of Welsh butter mixed in
2.  What was the last package that was delivered to your house? The book I ordered from Amazon for my college course
3.  What is your favorite scent that you love to smell? Freshly cooked bread..don't know why but I just love the smell 
4.  Do you smoke? I do, I know it's bad for me and all that and I will give up one day
5.  Are your parents married or divorced? My biological parents are divorced but my mum and dad are still married :)

Linky:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment